Thursday, July 21, 2011

Drape Me

in bloom 009
I was in the shop unpacking boxes, as you can see by the open box in the  back corner, and decided to snap a pic.  This is an outfitted collected over the last 4 years or so. I love mixing things up. For this look I decided to work long angles and flowing lines. The cardigan I’m wearing is from Old Navy, black tunic is from Transparente an amazing European line we carry in the shop, and my PANTS, yes these are pants, are from a Canadian line Simpli also from my shop.
Being so short it’s hard not to look overwhelmed in a lot of fabric, but I know I pulled it off Winking smile  SO soft and flowy, I felt like a breezy dream.
Oh my necklace or Celebration Rope, as we call it in the shop is from my very own collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment